Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apparently I'm not funny

So, apparently my last two posts were ... well, just stirred people the wrong way. For one, the bf thought he missed my birthday (sorry about that) and two, the horoscope just wasn't funny. I thought it deserved a laugh or two .. but you know, whatever. And so, to rid the world of such unfunny black humor, I've deleted them. Although, I must warn you ... I may make the mistake again in thinking I'm funny. Hencefore, from here on in, any posting that is "unfunny" is not entirely my fault. You have been warned .... MOVING ON.

Finally watched Fantastic Four ... it was cool. Given the different themes of Fantastic Four in comparison to any other super hero group, the movie was just was pretty much what I expected. Oddly enough, when it was in theaters, my mom brought her nieces and nephews (my brothers' kids) to watch FF and was constantly reminded of me throughout the movie ... awwww, ain't that sweet. Even my mom knew I was a comic geek.

but now .. whatever .. its thursday .. there's been no postings of men as of late ... sorry about that, my bad. So, here you go.



No comments: