Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mah Boy

I'm BACK ...

Hope everyone's Christmas was a good one. Mine was great, ran the usual marathon of dinners .. turkey after turkey after turkey, and all I ate was the ham. I'd go into detail as to what I got for Christmas, but thats not what the holiday is about. So I'll just say I had a great time with family, and nieces and nephews, and cousins, and brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles, and friends.

But what I really want to mention today .. is my boy made me cry. No gift out there has ever stirred a reaction like what he has given me this Christmas. And I shed a tear of joy only by reading the card. All I can say is .. my boy is good to me, maybe a lil too good .. but its all great. How on earth did I get so lucky to find him?

What did he give me? Well, my boy's family has a tradition of Christmas stockings, usually they fill their own stocking, but my boy filled my stocking for me (get your head out of the gutter you sicko, lol). There was a pluthora of goodies and treats and basic necessities in the stocking. He got me Gummie Bears, my favorite candy since I was a wee youngling. Candles, and I've never mentioned to him that I love candles. Hair products, thank god cause I was running out. And the most important thing ever in the world that I absolutely cannot live without (and am surprised I have this long), and thats a coffee maker. I finally have a coffee maker ... I can now make my boy coffee in the morning.

I'm speechless. My boy loves me, and I'm speechless.


pics by David Morgan, can be found at his site.

No comments: