Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life & Training

Do You See What I See?


May I present to you ... JIM'S LIFE & TRAINING IN PROGRESS


So, I got an email the other day asking me to check out this guys TA (Text America) site. And well ... cute, ain't he? Why yes he is. Yes he is. For those that don't know, Text America sites are moblogs ... Mobile Weblogs = sites that consist of pictures taken my camera cell phones. Sometimes the quality ain't that great ... most times the are. The above pictured fella, pics are always of great quality. Which I like .. cause if your gonna do something, at least make it presentable.

Anyways, here's a quick rundown of his pics ... he's a nut. lol Which is great, cause lets face it, life at times is too serious. We need people who just bust loose and have a good time even if they're alone (not saying he's a loner). With his many faces he makes at the camera .. and adorable smile, his site will make you smile as well. Check it out .. its linked in the headline.


No comments: