Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"Happy Birth day to you,
I wish I could blow you,
But as you can see ...
I'm too sickly."

This is what the bf sang to me, after wiping flegm and boggers on my arm just after 12 Midnight last night. Awww, ain't he sweet?

Yes yes .. it is my Birthday today, dispite the regretable saturday this past weekend, its still my b-day. At least I get to spend it with my boy, even though he's sick. (get better babe, christmas ain't that bad [sidenote: he HATES shopping, and he say's he's gay, pft]) As sick as he may be, the shit he's done for me the past few weeks and the shit he goes through just for me .. well, there's no one like him. And I know how much of a lucky bastard I am for having him in my life. Thanks babe. It doesn't go unnoticed.

Recap,
- This is my first b-day where I actually had friends that wanted to celebrate with me (even though none showed up)
- This is my first b-day with a bf
- This is my first b-day where the disappoint of the BDay bash means nothing the day after
- This is the first b-day (in a decade) where I was actually happy its my BDay.

Happy Birthday to me.

*** A TREAT TO MYSELF: as most of my readers and pic viewers know (or may have realised) my pics DO NOT fall under the cock and balls category as some blogs out there do. Frankly, thats just not my style .. yes, I like looking at such pics, but I myself will never intentionally post a pic exposing full frontal nudity. Sorry guys. BUT .. I do like style. I'm an aspiring photography who eventually wants to get into it completely at some point in my life (if I can just get rid of my 5 years of debt) and therefore I love all elements that makes a style or a look; whether it be a model, or a pose, or the lighting or angle of the camera (usually a combination of all stated) or just the mere fact that the pic is very very VERY close to a cock and balls type pic (without it actually being that kind of pic). I like subtlety, teasing. Making one use ones imagination. I like pics that "are close but no cigar". And so, with that in mind .. here's a Birthday Gift I give to my readers. Enjoy ... I sure did.




WOOF!

No comments: